Thursday 19 June 2008

Kylie tells Britney to "reach out" for help

Pop singer Kylie Minogue has advised troubled star Britney Spears to "reach out" for whatever help she needs.
Speaking to The Sun, Australian singer Minogue said: "Who knows what is going on in her life? Britney isn't that young anymore. I think she will still come back but it's like she's taken an extended holiday."
She continued: "Whatever help she needs, she should reach out and get it. I wish someone would write a manual about fame because it's not easy."
The singer also said: "I'm always loath to say that because there are a lot more difficulties out there that people deal with every day - but when fame is handed to you, it is unique."
She added: "It's not to the same extreme, but I can remember having a mini-meltdown myself - and unless you've got good people around to support you, you've got a problem."